"Living With Fire Conversations" Facebook Live SeriesNovember 25th, 2020
For Nevada Wildfire Awareness Month (NWAM) 2020 Living With Fire present a Facebook Live series “Living With Fire Conversations" about topics related to wildfire preparedness.
- Mark Regan, fire mitigation specialist NV Energy - Learn about Public Safety Outage Management (PSOM) and how to prepare for an outage
- Interagency fire restrictions in Nevada
- Marc Titus, Nevada Division of Forestry's state coordinator of the Nevada Network of Fire Adapted Communities and Janice Roberts, chapter leader of the approved Holbrook Highlands Fire Adapted Community - Learn about becoming a Fire Adapted Community
- Evan LaGuardia , meterologist from the US National Weather Service Reno Nevada - Learn about fire weather and red flag warnings
- Melody Hefner, urban IPM and pesticide safety ed. coordinator at the University of Nevada, Reno Extension - Learn about removing weeds such as cheatgrass