November 8, 2023 | Tools in the toolbox: different strategies for managing hazardous fuels in NevadaOctober 13th, 2023
Join us on Wednesday, November 8th via Zoom for our online training webinar, "Tools in the Toolbox: Different strategies for managing hazardous fuels in Nevada." This short online session will delve into the different strategies of hazardous fuel management in Nevada and help attendees gain a more holistic perspective on fire in the region.
- Hunter Noble - Forest Manager - Whittell Forest & Wildlife Area
- Christina Restaino - Assistant Professor, Natural Resources Specialist, Director – Living with Fire Program
- Adam Toomey - Hazardous Fuels Program Lead, Carson City District BLM
- Anna Higgins - Forester III - Nevada Tahoe Resource Team, Nevada Division of Forestry
- Dennie & Shari Cook - High Desert Graziers
An EEO/AA Institution.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact Paul Lessick, civil rights & compliance coordinator, at least 14 days prior to the scheduled event at 702-257-5577 or [email protected].